(with only drag & drop operations throughout)
Your client is a beer distributor who wants to analyze a network of warehouses from which to supply his customer’s facilities.
His main planning objective for the upcoming year is to minimize the combined transportation and warehouse costs by selecting only some of the warehouses. Of course, he must consider both customer demand and warehouse capacity as binding constraints.
The following steps demonstrate how you could proceed to produce a first plan for your client using LITIC Software.
Step 1 External Data
- latitude and longitude data (shown below)
- demand and supply data
- transport and inventory cost data.
- cells with data type errors
- duplicate cells with inconsistent data
- missing dimension labels.
- impose value type and value range checks
- check for missing data
- specify dimension consistency across sheets.
Step 2 Specify Your Application Logic
Step 3 Visualize Your Data
Step 4 Build and Deploy a Two-Page App